the POM-400 is a home-build analog synthesizer with 3 oscillators, noise, random generator, 2 envelopes, 2 vca’s, lfo, filter, mixer, speakerbox, power pack and a 1-16 step sequencer. complete kit with powder coated aluminum chassis, 16 modules, 15 patch cables, screwdriver, and an illustrated build guide. 16 modules and 15 patch cables included.
- added po sync output, which allows for easy patching out and into the po series. use this jack to sync modular tempo with any pocket operator.
- speaker volume knob adjusted for intuitive control
- level on sequencer clock out adjusted to 5v from 10v
- output amplitude on white noise adjusted so now it can trigger envelopes
- psu has been improved, it is now more stable and offers a longer battery life.
- oscillators have been retrimmed, giving an improved audio range to play with.
- increased size of screw holes on powder coated aluminum chassis for easy building
1 X 400 CHASSI
14 X MODULES
1 X BATTERY PACK
1 X DISTRO
37 X TRIM KNOB
13 X VALUE KNOB
15 X AUDIO CABLE
14 X CHASSI SCREW
4 X RUBBER FOOT
1 X SCREWDRIVER
1 X USER'S MANUAL