RavPower FileHub New Version AC750 Wireless Travel Router
- not only stream music, photos, videos, browse documents but also transfer files mutually between SD Card, SSD/HDD and your device.(Must hold the power button for 5s until wifi LED light on to turn on filehub)
- Upgraded with 300Mbps Wi-Fi speed on 2.4GHz band and up to 433 Mbps on 5GHz. Instantly convert a wired network to private and share Internet access with multiple Wi-Fi devices via AP Mode/Router Mode/Bridge(Not Support VPN )
- Upload your SD card-stored photos or video to your hard disk or flash drive easily with 12-18 MB/s on Data Transfer Speed without computer. (Must hold the power button for 5s until wifi LED light on to turn on filehub)
- Seamlessly share with your families, friends and stream your videos, photos, and music on your connected smartphones, tablets, TVs, media players, Chromecast, Roku, and other DLNA devices, via App or Web.(5 device allowed)
- Automatically back up your latest photos and videos to attached SD Card or HDD directly through our RAVPower FileHub via in-app camera. (Please make sure you have connect the wifi of RP-WD009 in 10m)
Wireless Data Transfer and Backup Anywhere
Transfer your photos, videos, music, and documents between SD cards, USB flash drives, external hard drives and smart devices including your phone, tablet, and laptop, without the need of Internet connection, whilst as a travel router.
* Ways to transfer files: SD Card -> HDD / Flash Drive (one-key backup) Flash Drive / SD Card / HDD / SSD -> Phone / iPad / Laptop
* 3 network modes: bridge, access point, and router.
Note: 5 GHz frequency does not support the bridge mode.
- Connect a USB hard drive to your phones, tables, laptops.
- Support to connect up to 5 phone tablet or laptops simultaneously.
- Support up to 3TB hard drive.
- 2.4GHz & 5.8 GHz dual band
- Transmission speed: 12-18 MB/s
- Upload your SD card-stored files to HDD without computer
- Travel router, create a private network with family and friends
- Samba 2.0, support Chromecast, Roku, and other DLNA devices
How to use this device?
a. Press power button to turn on battery LED light and charge.
b. Keep press power button turn on WiFi icon light , SD Card LED(only you plug in) light to use one key backup, wireless date transfer, travel router.
c. Use you phone, tablet or laptop to connect the WiFi of this filehub
d. Transfer files via app or web. Shoot picture or video via app and save it to your HDD.
e. Change password to setting admin and guest user.
Why it can't recognise my portable SSD HDD?
a. Your portable SSD HDD is password protected, we can't recognise it.
b. The wifi chip(WiFi LED light) did not turn on so you can't find the wifi of this device and it also don't detect your SSD HDD.
Supporting to reading USB hard drives up to 3TB and SD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 256GB.
Perfect for when you need to free up space for Android or iOS devices.
Up to 5 mobile devices can connect simultaneously allowing you to stream media from the SD or USB drives, or you can directly share files between two different storage devices.
As a portable router, you can turn any wired network to wireless, or connect it via a DSL or cable modem.
1) Due to the limitation of the Apple iOS system, you can ONLY access the Photos folder on your iPad/iPhone; Filehub is currently unable to sync with media files stored in iTunes to USB storage devices due to digital rights management (DRM).
2) Does not work with Mac formatted hard drive.
3) We have updated micro B Port to USB-C Port in order to charge the filehub better
What's in the Box
1 x RAVPower Filehub (Model: RP-WD009)
1x USB Cable
1 x User Guide
1 x Lifetime Warranty Card