Estimated delivery: 2-3 weeks
[NEW] PATCH & TWEAK with KORG
[NEW] PATCH & TWEAK with KORG
PATCH & TWEAK with KORG is an in-depth look at Korg’s diverse collection of patchable synthesizers – the MS-20 mini, ARP 2600 M, and volca modular, as well as the SQ-1 and SQ-64 sequencers and the NTS-2 Oscilloscope.
- Packed with patching tips, and synthesis tricks
- 25+ interviews with artists and engineers
- Foreword by legendary composer and musician Kitaro
- 216 colorful pages printed on high-quality certified-ecofriendly paper
- Hardcover format (9.8" x 9.8" / 25 x 25 cm)
Explore the principles of semi-modular synthesis, and supercharge your creativity with dozens of tips, techniques, and patches. Synth novices, experienced professionals, Korg enthusiasts, and ARP lovers alike will find this book an essential resource.
PATCH & TWEAK with KORG covers:
- Analog and semi-modular synthesis basics
- Tips and techniques with the three Korg semi-modulars
- Extending the power of your rig with external gear
- Techniques and tricks for the Korg sequencers
- The powerful NTS-2 and all of its studio tools
- Interviews, tricks, and patches from artists
- Insider interviews with Korg engineers
- The history and synthesizers of ARP Instruments
- A photo tour of Korg synthesizers through the years
25+ interviews with artists and engineers
Unlock the creativity and techniques of Pete Townshend, Jean-Michel Jarre, Richard Devine, Andrew Huang, Panic Girl, Legowelt, Red Means Recording, Maude Vôs, Kabuki, Moe Shop, Kristin Hsiao, TALsounds, Robby Stambler, ALOO, ChrisLody, Olga Prudey, On High Mountains, and Loopop. Meet the creative minds of Korg’s great history, from Fumio Mieda and Junichi Ikeuchi to Tatsuya Takahashi and the new generation of Korg engineers, as well as the keepers of the ARP legacy: Dina Pearlman, David Friend, and David Mash.
Are you an authorized reseller?
YES! We are an authorized reseller in New Zealand.
Are you a NZ registered company?
YES! 100% NZ Owned & Operated.
Company Name: GROOV Creator Limited
GST No. 133-570-802
Where are you located?
We are based in Fendalton, Christchurch, New Zealand.
Can I pick up my order?
Simply select “Pickup” at checkout, then complete your purchase online.
Once you’ve placed your order, we will send you the notification email then you can schedule a pickup.
Do you ship from New Zealand?
YES, We ship all in-stock items and domestic orders from our office here, in Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND.
Important note: For international orders and pre-order items, we may ship your order from our warehouse in Hong Kong. It depends on our stock level and to save the transit time.
How long does it take to dispatch my order?
We dispatch in-stock items within 1 business day. Orders placed during a weekend or public holiday will be processed the next business day.
Important Note: If the product is not in our inventory, please see an estimated delivery* on each product page.
*ETA we provided on the product page is estimated and subject to change, depending on the supplier stock level and transit time. We will contact you if there are any serious delays.
Can I pay with Afterpay, Zip or Laybuy?
Absolutely YES! You can select your preferred payment option at checkout.
See our payment options here
Do you have an In-store layby service?
YES! We're happy to offer a traditional in-store layby facility but we do have a few terms and conditions:
Please fill out the contact form below, drop us a message via chat box or request a call back. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
- If you have received the wrong item, faulty, damaged, lost package in transit, request an exchange, or other issues, please submit your request to support. We will get back to you with further instructions.
- If you have questions about Ledger wallets, please visit https://crypto.groov.nz