In Stock, Ships today!
Teenage Engineering OP-Z
Teenage Engineering OP-Z
OP–Z is a portable 16-track sequencer and synthesizer with a range of sample based and synthesis based sounds. the world's first stand-alone sequencer of its kind that lets you sequence music, visuals, lights and more. iOS and android companion app available.
- preloaded with 16 sample packs, each containing 24 samples
- 12 synthesis based sound engines, for a wide range of sound
- 2 separate fx-buses, shared across all instrument tracks
- fx include delay, reverb, chorus and more
- image, 3D graphics and DMX light sequencing
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Are you an authorized reseller?
YES! We are an authorized reseller in New Zealand.
Are you a NZ registered company?
YES! 100% NZ Owned & Operated.
Company Name: GROOV Creator Limited
GST No. 133-570-802
Where are you located?
We are based in Fendalton, Christchurch, New Zealand.
Can I pick up my order?
Simply select “Pickup” at checkout, then complete your purchase online.
Once you’ve placed your order, we will send you the notification email then you can schedule a pickup.
Do you ship from New Zealand?
YES, We ship all in-stock items and domestic orders from our office here, in Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND.
Important note: For international orders and pre-order items, we may ship your order from our warehouse in Hong Kong. It depends on our stock level and to save the transit time.
How long does it take to dispatch my order?
We dispatch in-stock items within 1 business day. Orders placed during a weekend or public holiday will be processed the next business day.
Important Note: If the product is not in our inventory, please see an estimated delivery* on each product page.
*ETA we provided on the product page is estimated and subject to change, depending on the supplier stock level and transit time. We will contact you if there are any serious delays.
Can I pay with Afterpay, Zip or Laybuy?
Absolutely YES! You can select your preferred payment option at checkout.
See our payment options here
Do you have an In-store layby service?
YES! We're happy to offer a traditional in-store layby facility but we do have a few terms and conditions:
Please fill out the contact form below, drop us a message via chat box or request a call back. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
- If you have received the wrong item, faulty, damaged, lost package in transit, request an exchange, or other issues, please submit your request to support. We will get back to you with further instructions.
- If you have questions about Ledger wallets, please visit https://crypto.groov.nz